Monday, June 1, 2015

Fine Dining

Whenever your mom comes to visit and tells you "No jeans tonight, were going out to a nice restaurant" I wouldn't call the feeling good when I have to change my entire outfit plan. "We" decided to go to a French restaurant in Newport on Thames.

 The presentation of the food was truly incredible and they looked too beautiful to eat. I am sure the waiter and the folks dining around us were not amused by the fact that I got up to walk around the table because I was not pleased with the angle from my seat. 

Anyone who knows me could guess that my favorite part of every meal is dessert. I have an unsatisfiable sweet tooth. In addition to some apple cobbler and my personal favorite raspberry sorbet (that did not last long enough for a decent photo) We had some killer cappuccinos. I am a huge fan of a good cup of coffee, not because it wakes me up but simply for its taste. This was easily one of the best cappuccinos I have ever had. 
I suppose the 'no-jeans' dinner wasn't so bad after all. Although next time I would love to not have a dress code to go to a meal- I get enough of that at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment