Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nature Walk

Went on a walk around campus today. Trying to take pictures at school is very frustrating because its hard to find a perspective that someone hasn't already done. So I found it really challenging to take photos that had an interesting aura about them.
This photo is super disgusting but I thought the Algae was cool and I liked the color. I also think that a lot of kids would be too grossed out to get there cameras this close to the slime so my perspective of the rocks at the bay.

Paul accompanied me to the Bay and we climbed up the roof of the boat house, It was pretty high up but a fun time and a new way to look around.


I am pretty afraid of heights so I was surprised I didn't fall or slip or anything walking around on the roof. 

I was really interested to see all the initials that were carved into the cement on the roof, I was wondering how long they have been there, and who put them there. I am sure they were hoping that people would see them and that was their way to leave their mark here.





This is probably the most photographed place on campus, and I know that this photo isn't anything special but I still love coming here to the "waterfall" because its a really calm place. I also love the water so why wouldn't I love it here?




No comments:

Post a Comment