Friday, March 20, 2015

"The best Sorbet in Paris"

"Wanna go to the best sorbet place in Paris?"
You can guess my answer...
As we left Shakespeare and Company book store and Library, my brother told me that 'the best sorbet place in Paris' was just a couple of blocks away. He told me that the restaurant was featured on Anthony Bourdains tv show. That made me more excited to try this famous sorbet.

Upon arrival I was impressed with the flavor selection. I was also excited to see that there was a line outside the door- a sign of a good place.
The shoppe was very small inside and had all the flavors in two freezer coolers. After bickering about what flavors to share, my brother and I managed to agree on Framboise and Chocolat. (Raspberry and Chocolate)
You can tell by our smiles that we enjoyed our frozen treat. The two complimented eachother very well, and made for a great pick-me-up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment