Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chocolat!

My favorite food group is chocolate. I never get sick of it, I like all different kinds, and ill try just about anything if you put some chocolate on it. So naturally, I am constantly annoying my brother as i walk in and out of just about every shop that has chocolates on display. Although we tried a myriad of different chocolates im only going to write about my two favorites (so far).

We went into a shoppe called "Roussels'" and they sold macarons, chocolates, and various other goodies and treats. After Ladurée though, you won't be able to get me to try any other type of Macaron. But these chocolates looked amazing, I was only going to buy four (I typically but four chocolates and try them, and save the receipt so if I liked them I can go back) but my brother suggested we buy a box, since they looked so delicious. I of course, chose four Raspberry- two milk and two dark, but my brother chose a green tea peach, earl grey ganache, and raspberry as well.
When we decided to try them as we were walking to get Gelato - ill make a post about that shortly - and we were not dissapointed. My favlorite was the dark chocolate Raspberry but they were all delicious. 
I saw through the corner of my eye a very small chocolate counter in another sweet shoppe when Willie and I were walking around the street market just around the corner from his apartment. I bought two raspberry and two passion fruit chocolates. The passion fruit chocolates were great, but they didn't really have much passion fruit flavor to them, nevertheless I still enjoyed them because either way- its chocolate. The raspberry chocolates were phenominal and perfectly balanced together. I love finding great chocolates here, because they are always worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment