Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ladurée

I Arrived in Paris early this morning and started the day off with a nap at my brothers apartment! Jetlag really gets ya... After waking up and catching up for a little we ventured out to find Macarons! We decided to go to none other than the Famous Ladurée. In addition to the Macarons, we enjoyed a Raspberry Rose pastry and some Tea. 


The Four Macarons were Raspberry, Orange Citrus, Rose Petal, and lemon passion. My personal favorite was the raspberry, but my brother and I both enjoed the tangy orange one because it had a little kick to it. Our palates were confused when tasting the rose petal, because somehow they embodied the scent of a rose into a flavor and it was so light and airy and refreshing that it was similar to what you would dream of an edible rose to taste like.

The greatest challenge at Ladurée lies in keeping the bill reasonable, but everything we had exceeded my high expectations. In addition to fantastic tea and treats, the atmosphere of the shoppe enhanced the overall experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment